- This event has passed.
Deadline for March Drinking Water Distribution Exam
January 2, 2018
All applications must be postmarked by January 2nd, 2018 to be considered for the March 17, 2018 Water Distribution exam.
Examinees should arrive at the test site with ONLY the following items:
- Supply of sharpened wooden No. 2 pencils with erasers
- Valid government issued photo identification which includes a signature (work badges are not acceptable)
- Examination/Instruction Identification Letter – (Mailed to examinees two weeks before exam date)
- Simple non-programmable calculators
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED AT TEST SITE
- Cell phones
- Mechanical pencils
- Watches of any kind
- Bracelets (except for medical bracelets)
- Food, water, tobacco
- Notes, books, pencil cases
- Hats, baseball caps, and sunglasses
Please leave all personal belongings in your car or at home. These items will no longer be allowed into the exam room and you will not be allowed to return to your vehicle once you’ve registered at the exam site. If you are caught with any of these items during the exam, you will be disqualified. Please plan ahead!!
The Drinking Water Operator Certification Program mailing address is:
State Water Resources Control Board
P.O. Box 944212
Sacramento CA, 94244-2120
Attn: Drinking Water Operator Certification
For any additional questions, please review the Operator Certification website by clicking here