Through AOA (Adán Ortega Associates), Adán Ortega serves a select group of Fortune 500 companies, large public agencies and not-for-profit organizations (“NGO’s”) on public policy and organizational matters related to communications challenges, governance issues and crisis management.
Adán is a noted expert in subjects about water/air, agriculture, public accountability and community empowerment from local to national levels.
Adán works with partner professionals and as part of in-house leadership teams – thus the term “Associates” – taking responsibility for making things happen fast.
For 25 years Adán has specialized in difficult situations innovating his “Quick Start” strategic approach in helping the teams he works with:
- Organize & Help Manage Internal Resources
- Address and Minimize Policy & Organizational Vulnerabilities
- Focus Issues
- Gain & Expand Allies
- Position for Public & Foundation Projects & Funding
- Educate Decision-Makers
- Gain & Recover Market Footing
- Launch & Reinforce Trends