CalMutuals was founded in November 2013 to bring together California’s mutual water companies, facilitate the exchange of quality information, offer valuable resources, and represent its members through grassroots activities and statewide lobbying.
- News bulletins that keep you updated on the latest information impacting mutual water compaines
- Monthly newsletters with meeting details, compliance information, upcoming workshops, legislative updates, and industry activities (Click here to download a sample)
- Access to experts in government relations who execute advocacy at the local level, and at the Capitol in Sacramento
- Informational training sessions tailored for mutual water companies
- Networking opportunities for mutual water companies to connect with one another
- Legislative packets, templates and other helpful resources directly on our website (within the Member Resources section)
To learn about the types of membership we offer and to download the membership form, click here.