- This event has passed.
Cal/OSHA’s Webinar | Revised COVID-19 Prevention Standards – What All Employers Need To Know
July 1, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The CA Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board has been working to revise COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Standards. According to the Board the new standards may address distancing, face coverings, written programs, workplace exclusion, employee housing, and transportation.
During this webinar, a Cal/OSHA Consultation Services Manager will explain key updates and review actions employers should take to meet Cal/OSHA standards.
This session covers topics such as:
- Physical distancing, partitions/barriers and PPE for employees working indoors and outdoors
- Face coverings for fully vaccinated and unvaccinated employees
- Required employee training topics
- Excluding employees from the workplace after close contact
- Special protections for employee housing and transportation
- Integration with Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and CA Dept. of Public Health (CDPH) guidelines