Description: In this 1-hour webinar, experts from the Great Lakes Environmental Infrastructure Center (GLEIC) will discuss drinking water distribution system quality operations and management, including:
- How water detention times affect water age and quality
- How to prevent nitrification in storage tanks
- How to calculate detention time and CT values for chlorine disinfection
- What factors lead to corrosion in water distribution systems and ways to prevent and mitigate it
- And more!
Presenter: Gregory Pearson, Water & Wastewater Trainer, Great Lakes Environmental Infrastructure Center at Michigan Technological University
Certificate: This webinar has NOT been submitted for approval of continuing education credit. We can provide a certificate of attendance to eligible attendees, but cannot guarantee it will meet your PDH or CEU requirements.
- Managers, owners, and operators of water systems serving less than 10,000 people
- Decision-makers for water utilities, including mayors, financial officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
- Consultants and technical assistance providers serving water systems