Description: How many times has this happened to you? You discover that one of your pumps is not performing like you think it should, or it will not run at all. What are your next steps? When should you call in an expert? These questions and more will be answered in the Pumps & Motors Troubleshooting workshop. This will be an extensive course in the most common pumping and electrical system issues that could leave you out of water.
Participants will learn:
· Electric motor troubleshooting and common issues
· Basic types of centrifugal pumps and their characteristics
· How to calculate TDH in fluid pumping system
· How to calculate friction loss
· How to read pump curves
· Centrifugal pump performance testing and troubleshooting techniques
Operator Basics Series: The recommended audience includes system operators, technicians and managers.