SAFER Summer Series: Community Workshop
June 15 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
The State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) invites you to attend a public workshop to learn about the Safe and Affordable Funding for Equity and Resilience (SAFER) drinking water program and the opportunities available to you and your community. The workshop will go over:
- Why the SAFER drinking water program was created,
- How the SAFER drinking water program supports communities, and
- How the Drinking Water Needs Assessment and Safe and Affordable Drinking Water Fund Expenditure Plan support the SAFER drinking water program.
This workshop will also provide an opportunity for State Water Board staff to hear from
participants about water in their communities.
- To join online, use the following link: bit.ly/SAFERWorkshop
- To join by phone, call (669) 900-9128 and use meeting ID # 980 4090 2039.