- This event has passed.
Webinar | Basic Operations (10AM)
July 30 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
2 CA Drinking Water Contact Hours awarded.
- Certificates for contact hours are available through your profile.
- How do I get my certificate?
- Contact hours have been approved for the Registered Environmental Health Specialist Program.
- Priority attendance will be given to those from smaller water systems.
For registration questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org• (916) 447-9832 ext. 1429
For a calendar of RCAC’s full lineup of training courses offered, click here!
This is one of two presentations that will be given on the same day. If you are interested but can not make this event, there is another offering on the same day between 2PM and 4PM. You can find more information on that event here.
Most small public water systems have a board of directors, and many of these directors are volunteers who can be unfamiliar with drinking water system components. This workshop will familiarize board members and new managers with the basic workings of a public water system.
Participants will learn:
• Drinking Water Regulations
• Capacity Development
• Water Sources
• Water Distribution Operations
• Water Treatment Operations
• Financial responsibilities
The recommended audience includes board members, council members, those in a general decision-making area of a utility and water system operators. A more diverse group of participants should generate good feedback and networking regarding the care and feeding (operation and maintenance) of components found in public water systems.