Webinar | Compliance Monitoring & Reporting
March 30 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
This course Compliance Monitoring & Reporting is offered two times on the same day, attendees ONLY need to register once to take this course.
Public water systems are required to test for a multitude of constituents, both in their water sources and in the distribution system. What if we had just one simple place where we could go to in order to remember what we need to test for and when? Fortunately, the Water Boards have a website called Drinc that allows staff (and the public) to see what samples are due, when they are due and what past sampling results are. Once the results have been determined by the lab there may be state reporting required, as well as possible public notification.
Participants will learn:
- How to navigate the Drinc website to determine your monitoring requirements
- How to determine the best sampling techniques
- What to do with the water sample results
- The responsibilities to the state health department
- The responsibilities when notifying the public of pollutants or contaminates in your drinking water
- How to correctly fill out a chain-of-custody form