- This event has passed.
Webinar | Cross Connection Control Planning for Tribal Systems in New Mexico
August 10, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
This learning event will provide water system operators the tools to develop and implement cross connection control plans.
Participants will learn:
- Skills and resources necessary to protect connections between the water system from any source of pollution or contamination due to backsiphonage or back pressure to ensure that water quality standards and public health are maintained
- A step-by-step walk through of the components of a Cross Connection Control Program including authorities, policies and ordinances
- Accepting cross connection control assemblies
- Conducting surveys for cross connections in the system
- Installing backflow prevention
- Training personnel to improve knowledge about Cross Connection Program implementation, enforcement and recordkeeping