- This event has passed.
Webinar | Pumps & Motors Troubleshooting Part 1/2
March 3, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
This course is now offered as an online training. It is recommended to take both parts on the same day. Part 1 will take place from 10:00am to 12:00pm and Part 2 will take place from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. Please follow the links below to register for each part separately.
How many times has this happened to you? You discover that one of your pumps is not performing like you think it should, or it won’t run at all. What are your next steps? When should you call in an expert? These questions and more will be answered in the Pumps and Motor Troubleshooting session. This will be a crash course in the most common pumping and electrical system issues that could leave you out of water.
Participants will learn:
- Electric motor troubleshooting and common issues
- Basic types of centrifugal pumps and their characteristics
- How to calculate TDH in a fluid pumping system
- How to calculate friction loss
- How to read pump curves
- Centrifugal pump performance testing and troubleshooting techniques