- This event has passed.
Webinar | Respiratory Protection Fundamentals
May 12, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Respirators are often used to help protect employees from breathing hazardous substances. While engineering and administrative safety controls are the preferred method of protection, it is sometimes necessary to wear a respirator as an additional safeguard. Respirators must be selected and used properly, however, or they may not provide the intended protection and can contribute to employee illness.
This session covers:
- Respiratory health hazards
- Respirator selection
- Respirator types, uses, and limitations
- Medical evaluation and employee fit testing
- Respirator maintenance and care
- Written Respiratory Protection Program
- Employee training
- Voluntary respirator use