- This event has passed.
Webinar | Water Supply and Sources (10AM)
July 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
2 CA Drinking Water Contact Hours awarded.
This is one of two presentations that will be given on the same day. If you are interested but can not make this event, there is another offering on the same day between 2PM and 4PM. You can find more information on that event here.
- Certificates for contact hours are available through your profile.
- How do I get my certificate?
- Contact hours have been approved for the Registered Environmental Health Specialist Program.
- Priority attendance will be given to those from smaller water systems.
For registration questions, contact us at: email@example.com• (916) 447-9832 ext. 1429
For a calendar of RCAC’s full lineup of training courses offered, click here!
What does Under the Direct Influence mean? What is an unconfined aquifer? Why does surface water require different treatment than groundwater?
- Come learn the answers to these questions and more, as we explore small system water supply and sources. Learn how your water system’s supply and source impact many of your daily activities as an operator.
This workshop includes information on:
- California’s water supply
- Types of water sources commonly seen in small systems
- Characteristics of major water source types and treatment impacts
- Source water protection planning