Developing and Implementing Preventative Maintenance Programs for Water Distribution Systems
One-day workshop presenting the following topics:
· An approach to efficiently identify “troubled spots” within the system
· A way of coordinating the maintenance effort into the life expectancy of assets
· A mechanism to accurately monitor the effectiveness of maintenance personnel
· A tool to assist in the establishment of the “industry standard” maintenance and operation effort
· A means of establishing the sustained operation of system components
· A process to enhance the efforts of crews and work teams during the completion of assigned tasks
Member $80 / Non-member $100
Online registration for this webinar closes on November 25.
Contact our office for last minute registration option after November 25.
This webinar is on December 7 and December 8
Time: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Instructor: Ken Morgan
Contact Hours: 8.0