Developing Effective Standard Operating Procedures
One-day workshop proving the importance of developing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures for Water Distribution Systems presenting the following topics:
- The Value and Importance of Standard Operating Procedures
- The Prioritization of Collection and/or Distribution System Processes
- Developing and Implementing Standard Operating Procedures
- Evaluating the importance of the structure of Standard Operating Procedures
- Using Standard Operating Procedures as assessment tools for crews and work teams
- Using SOPs to identify improvement opportunities and to enhance productivity
- Coordinating the importance of the SOP with the establishment of crew sizes, etc.
Audience: Water Distribution System Managers, Supervisors, Operators, Consultants and Contractors
Member $80 / Non-member $100
Online registration for this webinar closes on November 16.
Contact our office for last minute registration option after November 16.