Webinar | Operating During Public Safety Power Shut-off (PSPS)
May 25 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
This course Operating During Public Safety Power Shut-off (PSPS) is offered two times on the same day, attendees ONLY need to register once to take this course.
In an ever-changing world, water systems and communities continue to face new and unique challenges. In this presentation you will learn about California’s policies on planned rolling blackouts, and related impacts to systems. You will also learn how to plan for and manage these events and how to locate information, funding, and additional resources for preventative maintenance and improvements.
Participants will learn:
- PSPS, who it affects, and what it means for water systems
- How to identify and implement alternatives to traditional power generation
- How to locate and utilize resources for funding improvements
- How to apply best practices for updating emergency information and procedures
- How to identify resources for continued updates and notifications